NTA – Metropolitan Mass Transit System Ltd, Israel
Public Tender 237/2018 For the Design Build of Two Bored (TBM) Single Track Tunnels, Portals and Station Outer Boxes for the Green Line Project
NTA - Metropolitan Mass Transit System Ltd. hereby announces that a Non-Mandatory Bidders' Conference will be held by NTA on February 20th , 2019 at the Crowne Plaza Tel-Aviv City Center hotel in Tel-Aviv (136 Menachem Begin Road, Tel-Aviv - Azrieli Center, square building, 11th floor) followed by a Non-Mandatory Site Visit.
Parties who wish to participate in the Bidders' Conference and Site Visit are kindly requested to notify NTA of such intention (indicating the number of participants - up to 5 participants per company) by no later than January 23rd , 2019 to Tender Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested parties are required to check NTA's website and FTP server on a regular basis for any notices, clarifications, Addenda, updates, changes or modifications during the tender process and NTA shall have no responsibility to inform participants of any such publications.
Public Tender for the Design Build of Two Bored (TBM) Single Track Tunnels, Portals and Station Outer Boxes for the Green Line Project
- NTA - Metropolitan Mass Transit System Ltd. (“NTA”), in accordance with its obligations under the Israeli Mandatory Tenders Law, 5752-1992, the Mandatory Tender Regulations 5753-1993 invites companies worldwide, to participate in an international tender for the Design Build of Two Bored (TBM) Single Track Tunnels, Portals and Station Outer Boxes for the Green Line Project all as detailed in the Bidding Documents.
- Threshold Requirements - Bidders shall comply with all the requirements of the General, Professional and Financial Threshold Requirements as further detailed in the Bidding Documents.
- Volume 1 Part I (ITB) is available for review and download from NTA's website, http://www.nta.co.il/en/tenders. The full set of the Bidding Documents are available on NTA's FTP server (via NTA's file server at: http://ftp.nta.co.il). A username and password allowing access to NTA's FTP server shall be issued to any interested party within 96 hours upon NTA's receipt of a request for such access, which is to be submitted to the Tender Mailbox: email@example.com
- Any requests for clarifications should be addressed in writing only to Tender's Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 15th March 2019.
- Submission Date - the date for the submission of the Bids is on 15th May 2019 ,by no later than 13:00 (Israel standard time).
- The information provided hereinabove including with respect to the Threshold Requirements, is partial. Accordingly, Bidders are obliged to comply with all the provisions of the Bidding Documents in their entirety. The full publication notice is available on NTA's website: http://www.nta.co.il/en/tenders